• Advice within this web site is not specific and will not supersede the provisions of the laws of the State of Israel.
• The Ministry of Foreign Affairs holds the right to change the processes from time to time.
• Note that files should be sent to Israeli assignments via registered mail. Payment by bank draft is not unacceptable; payment by personal check isn’t.
These services are supplied by the consular sections of Israeli missions abroad:
1. Enrollment of Israeli citizens abroad
3. Issuing and expanding travel documents
1. Management of issues relating to the Israel Defense Forces
2. Requests for advice in the Population Registry
3. Requests for advice in the Israel Police
4. Notices and updates of the Interior to the Ministry
1. Questions about the rights of residents that are returning
2. Import/Export of creatures
3. Table of fees
There are several consular issues, that require personal presence of the applicant at the Consular section:
– Israeli citizenship
– interview/hearings for an Israeli citizen traveling abroad